Monday, June 30, 2008

Holiday

Now before you ask, no I am not dead(but from the heat, you could argue otherwise); I have been on a "vacation" of sorts, not that it was entirely relaxing

I went to Victoria, specifically CFB Belmont Park, and let me tell you a few things about it:

  • there is a CANEX, this means that there is always good, cheap junk-food a minute away.
  • there is fast food restaurants EVERYWHERE
  • OMG T3H COUG4Z WIL GET U(In english: my friend Chris is scared of NOCTURNAL animals and wont let me out of the house past 6 p.m.
So you can see that I might have a fun, if a little strange, holiday

We also saw "You Don't Mess With the Zohan", it was a very funny movie, go watch it, now, i'll wait.

You back? Good, did you like it? You did? Good

I also had mini melts, these are REALLY COLD bits of ice cream, they are good



(and no, this Green Day article title was not intentional, I wrote it THEN realized it was a song, and no, i don't care.)


No comments: